Halloween is upon us, and even though we’re in Australia, we’ll take any excuse to dust off the candelabras and drink themed cocktails well past witching hour. Whether you’re hosting a spooky dinner party or simply looking for easy ways to impress trick or treaters, here are our favourite Halloween inspired decorating ideas. Halloween is about bold choices and having a little fun, so don’t be afraid to try something outside of your usual decorating style.
1. You can never have too many candles. Go for black for something different
2. Replace the traditional Halloween orange with gold for a touch of glamour
3. Create a Halloween inspire gallery wall. Think antique mirrors and old family photos
4. Forgot a centrepiece? Paint a tree branch black
5. Get creative with outdoor lighting, like these floating globes
6. Make your drinks a little scary. We are obsessed with the Sleepy Hollow. Get the recipe here
7. Use antique crystal decanters on your bar cart for a haunted mansion vibe